|5 lb • Yukon Gold Potatoes|
|4 each • Purple Eggplant • split|
|10 each • roasted garlic cloves|
|2 cups • evoo • more or less as needed|
|• sea salt & pepper • as needed|
|2 tbsp • lemon zest|
|1 tbsp • Fresh mint leaves|
1. Cook the potatoes gently in salted water
2. Meanwhile, rub the eggplant with evoo and season -roast face down until tender
3. Once potatoes are tender, remove from the water and place on a sheet pan in the oven until all steam dissipates.
4. Peel the eggplant
5. Place the potato, eggplant pulp, and garlic cloves trough a reicer/food mill into a large stainless steel bowl
6. Fold in the evoo, sea salt and pepper, mint, and the lemon zest until the correct consistency and seasoning is reached.
Sign In to post a comment.