Grilled Peach Salad
|1/2 each • Georgia Peach • Quarters|
|1.5 oz • Honey-Bourbon Vinaigrette|
|1/2 oz • Mixed lettuces|
|2 tbsp • Sweet & Spicy Pecans|
|1/2 oz • Goat Cheese|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
1. Season the peach quarters and toss in a bit of the vinaigrette.
2. Grill both sides of the peach until marked and juicy.
3. Toss the greens in vinaigrette and salt/pepper.
4. Place the dressed greens in the center of a chilled salad plate.
5. Place the peach halves on the greens.
6. Drizzle the plate with more vinaigrette.
7. Garnish with the pecans and goat cheese.
$8.99 selling price
20% Food Cost
Sign In to post a comment.