Wild Mushroom Mix
Knives should not be used to prep the mushrooms.
|6 lb • Beech Mushrooms|
|5 lb • Oyster Mushrooms|
|6 lb • Shiitake Mushrooms • de-stemmed|
|1 cup • garlic • chopped|
|1/4 cup • Parsley • chopped|
|1/4 cup • Thyme - fresh • chopped|
|1/4 cup • canola oil • more or less as needed|
|• salt & pepper|
1. Remove the inedible stems from the shiitake mushrooms and wipe the soil off of all mushrooms using a damp cloth.
2. Carefully tear the oyster mushrooms, discarding any inedible parts.
3. Pull the beech mushrooms apart and discard the base.
4. Chop the garlic.
5. In a large skillet, heat the canola oil.
6. Sauté the mushrooms, stirring frequently.
7. Add the garlic once the mushrooms have been cooking for 5 minutes.
8. Cook an additional 2 minutes and then add the fresh herbs.
9. Lightly season and cool on a sheet tray.
Sign In to post a comment.