Food and Beverage Controller
To achieve balance in food and beverage revenue within restaurant, banquets and room service
To achieve balance in accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Associate team
|Areas of Responsibility|
- Print HSI reports.
- Balance against the HSI report: credit card transitions, banquet billings and all food and beverage revenue.
- Balance taxes to revenue.
- Reconcile cash deposit to HSI report.
- Make up deposit for bank.
- Daily reports.
- Invoice hotels.
- Balance wire payments to invoices. Research any differences between what has been billed and what has been paid immediately.
- Respond to all credit card charge-backs and guest complaints within 24 hours.
- Collect all purchase orders, receiving tickets and invoices.
- Enter all invoices into the computer and file into unpaid file.
- Enter all check requests in the morning.
- Prepare a payables aging report for check writing approval.
- Cut checks
- Submit checks with backup to Lisa and Brad for signature.
- Send out all checks.
- File away paid invoices with check stub.
- All invoices for prior month must be entered by the 5th. No Exceptions.
- All statements received by vendors must be reconciled within 48 hours. When an invoice is missing, ask the vendor to fax another copy immediately.
- Balance tip reports to HSI.
- Prepare tip report daily.
- Print electronic time reports every morning and submit to department heads.
- Enter all changes once a day.
- Prepare weekly electronic time reports and submit to DO.
- Transmit payroll.
- Enter all sick times and vacations on payroll report.
- Maintain employee files.