Hotel Bartender Assistant
Asst. Restaurant Manager or Asst. Lounge Manager
To create a memorable experience for guests by maintaining a well-stocked bar
|Indicators of Success|
- Achievement of customer satisfaction and loyalty goals
- Cleanliness of lounge area
|Areas of Responsibility|
- Deliver the company experience for guests
- Work with the company team to create the company experience for guests
- Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences
- Follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests’ experience
- Handle guest requests personally and/or refer as appropriate
- Demonstrate company values when providing service and teamwork
- Ensure that the bar area is properly cleaned and well stocked with supplies
- Clean counters, floors, shelves and refrigerators; remove trash
- Check coolers and shelves to ensure proper stocking of beer, wine and liquor
- Stock bar with ice as needed
- Check for supplies such as sugar, salt, stir sticks, straws, napkins, etc. Requisition additional supplies as needed
- Cut fruit and garnishes
- Restock bar with clean glasses
- Attend to detail: Ensure that data is accurate, work is thorough, and to the highest standards.
- Focus on the customer: Seek to understand the (internal/external) customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Improve continuously: Constantly assess and adapt current practices to perform a task better, faster or more efficiently.
- Share information: Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
- Foster teamwork: Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
- Develop self and others: Continually work to develop own capabilities and the capabilities of others.
- Drive for results: Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance to meet or exceed objectives.
|Key Skills and Requirements|
- Organization: Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
Hotel Bartender Assistant.doc