Asst. Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Manager
To create the company experience for guests by providing food and beverage service to customersGuests
|Indicators of Success|
- Achievement of customer satisfaction and loyalty goals
- Cleanliness of restaurant outlets
|Areas of Responsibility|
- Deliver the company experience for guests.
- Work with the hotel team to create the company experience for guests.
- Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences.
- Follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests’ experience.
- Handle guest requests personally and/or refer as appropriate.
- Demonstrate the hotel values when providing service and teamwork.
- Create luxury for all the senses by serving guests at the restaurants in accordance with hotel standards.
- Replenish water.
- Make and pour coffee for the customers.
- Clear tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware and silverware.
- Clean tables, chairs and floor area.
- Reset table quickly.
- Polish silver and fold linens.
- Assist service team as necessary to meet and exceed the guests’ expectations.
- Focus on the customer: Seek to understand the internal/external customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Attend to detail: Ensure that data is accurate and work is thorough, meeting the highest standards.
- Improve continuously: Constantly assess and adapt to current practices to perform a task better, faster or more efficiently.
- Share information: Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
- Foster teamwork: Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
- Develop self and others: Continually work to develop own capabilities and the capabilities of others.
- Drive for results: Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance in order to meet or exceed objectives.
|Key Skills and Requirements|
- Organization: Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
- Planning: Skilled in determining whether tasks should be attempted, identifying the most effective way to complete the task, and preparing to overcome expected difficulties.
Hotel Service Assistant.doc