Hotel Food And Beverage Controller
- Food and beverage team
|Indicators of Success|
- Achievement of systems and controls that flow easily without disrupting the operation of the food and beverage facility
- Accurate and timely reporting of finances
|Areas of Responsibility|
- Supervision of the site accounting team
- Verification of reported revenues
- Verification of expenses
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Financial reporting
- Attend to detail: Ensure that data is accurate and work is thorough, meeting the highest standards.
- Focus on the customer: Seek to understand the internal/external customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Drive for results: Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance in order to meet or exceed objectives.
- Improve continuously: Constantly assess and adapt to current practices to perform a task better, faster or more efficiently.
- Share information: Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
- Foster Teamwork: Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
- Develop self and others: Continually work to develop own capabilities and the capabilities of others.
|Key Skills and Requirements|
- Organization: Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to troubleshoot computer-generated documents
- Ability to create financial statements
- Ability to create budgets
- Ability to reconcile accounts
- Ability to manipulate statistical data to create reports for management
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work flexible hours as hotel business changes.
- Bachelors degree in accounting
- Three years experience in food and beverage accounting
Hotel Food and Beverage Controller.doc