Hotel Maitre D' (Maitre D'hotel)
Asst. Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Manager
To create the company experience for guests by greeting and seating them and by processing their bills promptly and courteously
|Indicators of Success|
- Achievement of customer satisfaction and loyalty goals
|Areas of Responsibility|
- Deliver the company experience for guests.
- Work with the hotel team to create the company experience for guests.
- Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences.
- Follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests’ experience.
- Handle guest requests personally and/or refer as appropriate.
- Demonstrate the hotel values when providing service and teamwork.
- Create luxury for all the senses by greeting and seating guests.
- Welcome guests and make them feel at home.
- Seat guests, provide them with the menu and information about the restaurant.
- Obtain beverages for guests if server is busy.
- Monitor service load throughout outlet and seat incoming parties accordingly.
- Help servers provide service during busy times.
- Follow up with guests throughout their meal to ensure that they are receiving the experience they requested.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Process customer bills promptly and accurately.
- Ring up bills accurately.
- Send room charges immediately to front desk for posting.
- Follow hotel cash and credit card handling policies.
- Focus on the customer: Seek to understand the internal/external customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Attend to detail: Ensure that data is accurate and work is thorough, meeting the highest standards.
- Improve continuously: Constantly assess and adapt to current practices to perform a task better, faster or more efficiently.
- Share information: Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
- Foster teamwork: Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
- Develop self and others: Continually work to develop own capabilities and the capabilities of others.
- Drive for results: Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance in order to meet or exceed objectives.
|Key Skills and Requirements|
- Organization: Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
- Planning: Skillfully determine whether tasks should be attempted, identifying the most effective way of completing the task, and preparing to overcome expected difficulties.
- Outgoing personality
- Well presented
Hotel Maitre d.doc