To create the company experience by preparing the menu items and ingredients
- Food & beverage team
|Indicators of Success|
- Achievement of customer satisfaction and loyalty goals
- Quality of food product
|Areas of Responsibility|
- Deliver the company experience for guests
- Work with the associate team to create the company experience for guests
- Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences
- Follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests’ experience
- Handle guest requests personally and/or refers as appropriate
- Demonstrate company values when providing service and teamwork
- Prepare and properly garnish all food orders in accordance with menu specifications
- Prepare sauces, soups and hot entrées in accordance with menu
- Present food using proper plate presentation techniques
- Coordinate completion of menu items with server
- Set up for meal periods by ensuring that stations are set up based upon anticipated volumes
- Adhere to company standards for safe food handling and storage
- Keep equipment clean and in proper operating conditions
- Maintain cleanliness and stocks coolers and storage areas
- Complete food requisitions to maintain inventory items
- Attend to detail: Ensure that data is accurate and work is thorough, meeting the highest standards.
- Focus on the customer: Seek to understand the (internal/external) customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Drive for results: Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance in order to meet or exceed objectives.
- Improve continuously: Constantly assess and adapt current practices to perform a task better, faster or more efficiently.
- Share information: Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
- Foster teamwork: Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
- Develop self and others: Continually work to develop own capabilities and the capabilities of others.
|Key Skills and Requirements|
- Organization: Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
Hotel Banquet Cook.doc