Asst. Lounge Manager
To create the company experience for guests by providing beverage service to customers
|Indicators of Success|
- Achievement of customer satisfaction and loyalty goals
- Cleanliness of lounge area
|Areas of Responsibility|
- Deliver the company experience for guests
- Work with the company team to create the company experience for guests
- Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences
- Follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests’ experience
- Handle guest requests personally and/or refer as appropriate
- Demonstrate the company values when providing service and teamwork
- Create luxury for all the senses by preparing beverages and serving guests in the bar in accordance with company standards
- Maintain par levels of stocked beverages at all times
- Display beverage selections in an attractive manner
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area at all times
- Suggest non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverage selections
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of beverage recipes and mixing procedures
- Prepare drinks in accordance with the guest’s order
- Maintain knowledge of beverages and wines
- Adhere to legal and/or company policies and standards
- Understand and follow the laws and guidelines for beverage service
- Handle cash, checks and/or credit cards in accordance with company policies
- Focus on the customer: Seek to understand the (internal/external) customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Attend to Detail: Ensure that data is accurate and work is thorough, meeting the highest standards.
- Improve continuously: Constantly assess and adapt current practices to perform a task better, faster or more efficiently.
- Share information: Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
- Foster teamwork: Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
- Develop self and others: Continually work to develop own capabilities and the capabilities of others.
- Drive for results: Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance in order to meet or exceed objectives.
|Key Skills and Requirements|
- Organization: Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs, put first things first, and effectively manage resources.
- Planning: Skilled in determining whether tasks should be attempted, identifying the most effective way complete the task, and preparing to overcome expected difficulties.