Banquet Sous Chef
To create the company experience by preparing the menu items and ingredients
- Hotel food and beverage team
|Indicators of Success|
- Achievement of customer satisfaction and loyalty goals
- Quality of food product
|Areas of Responsibility|
- Prepare and garnish all cafeteria items, including salads, sandwiches, desserts, hot entree plates, etc., in accordance with menu specifications.
- Inspect and chop raw ingredients.
- Prepare and cook cafeteria menus daily.
- Set up pantry stations based on forecasted volumes.
- Treat all employees as guests so they have a pleasant experience during their break.
- Adhere to hotel standards for safe food handling and storage.
- Keep equipment clean and in proper operating condition.
- Maintain cleanliness and stock coolers and storage areas.
- Complete food requisitions to maintain inventory items.
- Attend to detail: Ensure that data is accurate and work is thorough, meeting the highest standards.
- Focus on the customer: Seek to understand the internal/external customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Drive for results: Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance in order to meet or exceed objectives.
- Improve continuously: Constantly assess and adapt current practices to perform a task better, faster or more efficiently.
- Share information: Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
- Foster teamwork: Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
- Develop self and others: Continually work to develop own capabilities and the capabilities of others.
|Key Skills and Requirements|
- Organization… Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
Hotel Cafeteria Cook.doc