Restaurant Chef or Banquet Chef
To create the company experience by preparing the menu items and ingredients
- Food and beverage team
|Indicators of Success|
- Achievement of customer satisfaction and loyalty goals
- Quality of food product
|Areas of Responsibility|
- Deliver the company experience for guests.
- Work with the hotel team to create the company experience for guests.
- Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences.
- Follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests’ experience.
- Handle guest requests personally and/or refer as appropriate.
- Demonstrate hotel values when providing service and teamwork.
- Prepare and properly garnish all food orders in accordance with menu specifications.
- Prepare sauces, soups and hot entrees in accordance with menu.
- Present food using proper plate presentation techniques.
- Coordinate completion of menu items with server.
- Set up for meal periods by ensuring that stations are set up based upon anticipated volumes.
- Adhere to hotel standards for safe food handling and storage.
- Keep equipment clean and in proper operating condition.
- Maintain cleanliness and stock coolers and storage areas.
- Complete food requisitions to maintain inventory items.
Hotel Line Cook.doc