Garlic Confit #117
|25 garlic cloves • peeled|
|1 qt milk|
|0.50 cup olive oil|
|0.50 tsp chile flake|
|1 tsp sea salt|
|0.50 tbsp parsley - chopped|
1. Place the garlic cloves in a stainless steel saucepan and add enough milk to barely cover them.
2. Bring to a gentle simmer.
3.Turn off the heat and strain the garlic.
4. Repeat steps 1,2,3 three times.
5. Chill the garlic cloves.
6. Slice the garlic lengthwise on a mandoline.
7. Hold the sliced garlic in the olive oil with the salt, chile flake, and chopped parsley.
Sign In to post a comment.