|50 each • Garlic Cloves|
|2 gal • Canola Oil|
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pot, add the garlic cloves.
2. Pour the oil over the garlic.
3. Over medium heat, bring the oil up to 300F.
4. Gently cook the garlic adjusting the temperature as necessary to maintain a very slight simmer for about 20 minutes.
5. The idea is to brown the garlic slowly so maximum flavor is extracted without burning the garlic.
6. Once the garlic cloves are soft, brown, and beautiful, strain the garlic from the oil.
7. Reserve garlic cloves for later use.
Sign In to post a comment.