|2.50 lb shrimp- u 26-30 • peeled, chopped|
|0.50 fl oz sesame oil|
|1 fl oz soy sauce|
|0.50 fl oz lime juice|
|1.50 tbsp garlic • chopped|
|1.50 tbsp ginger • chopped|
|1.50 tbsp scallion • chopped|
|1/4 tbsp corn starch|
|0.50 tbsp sriacha|
1. Gently combine all ingredients except for the corn starch.
2. Once all other ingredients are well combined, stir in the corn starch.
|100 wonton wrappers|
|egg wash as needed|
|water as needed|
| shrimp wonton filling • from step 1|
|ice as needed|
1. Lay out 5 wonton wrappers at a time and lightly brush the edges with the egg wash.
2. Fold wontons into desired shape (envelopes).
3. Gently poach the wontons in salted boiling water for 1.5-2 minutes.
4. Shock the wontons in an ice bath.
5. (For Wonton Soup- At pickup, heat the wontons in the chicken broth with the bok choy, scallions, and shiitake mushrooms.)
Sign In to post a comment.