Potato Salad with Bacon, Sage, and Blue Cheese
|4 lb potatoes • yukon golds, medium dice|
|4 each red onion • medium diced|
|2 tbsp olive oil|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|4 oz sage|
|2 cup blue cheese - crumbled|
| bacon - diced|
|1 cup apple cider dressing • recipe below|
|1/2 cup mayonnaisse|
|1/2 cup dijon mustard|
|1/4 cup parsley - chopped|
|1/4 cup chives • chopped|
|salt and pepper to taste|
1. Place the diced potatoes in salted water and place over medium high heat.
2. Bring the potatoes to a gentle boil.
3. Meanwhile, sauté the red onions with the olive oil and the sugar.
4. Once the potatoes have been cooking for 10 minutes, remove from the water and place them on a half sheet pan. Roast until dried and slightly browned.
5. Allow the potatoes and onions to cool slightly.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and toss well.
7. Hold the potato salad warm or chill for later use.
|1/2 cup apple cider • fresh|
|2 oz apple cider vinegar|
|1 each shallot • diced|
|1 oz olive oil|
|1/2 cup mustard|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
| salt and pepper|
Combine all ingredients in a blender and emulsify.
Sign In to post a comment.