|2 bunch watercress • chopped|
|2 oz lemon juice|
|2 oz champagne vinegar|
|2 each shallot • chopped|
|2 tbsp dijon mustard|
|2 tbsp honey|
|2 cups evoo|
|3 cups canola oil|
|salt and pepper to taste|
1. Combine the lemon juice, vinegar, shallot, mustard, and honey in a blender.
2. With the blender on, slowly add the evoo in a stream to emulsify.
3. Add the chopped watercress and blend thouroughly.
4. Add the canola oil in a stream with the blender running.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
Sign In to post a comment.