HOW TO CLEAN AN ARTICHOKE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o6AaCs4sAw
|12 each artichokes • turned/trimmed|
| water • as needed|
|6 each lemons • halved|
|1/4 cup cooking oil|
| salt & pepper • as needed|
1. Cook the trimmed artichokes in the water with the lemon halves for approximately 15 minutes
2. Allow artichokes to cool slightly
3. Carefully pull out the thistle and discard.
4. Pull off the remaining leaves revealing the artichoke heart
5. Slice the heart and stem into medium sized pieces.
6. Coat with the cooking oil, season liberally, and roast on a sheet pan with a rack for approximately 10 minutes at 400F until artichokes are turning golden brown.
Sign In to post a comment.